Accessibility Statement - The Tel Aviv Hotel Association Website
This website uses EWAVE accessibility services for users with disabilities.
The Tel Aviv Hotel Association place great importance on providing equal services to all, and we have invested numerous resources in making the website accessible to ensure our internet services are available to all our customers.
The design and development of the site is in line with the accessibility guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium at the AA level.
Site accessibility information
This site complies with the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service), 5763-2013.
- Accessibility adjustments were carried out according to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (IS 5568) for access to content on the Internet at AA level and the international WCAG2.0 document.
- The tests were examined for the highest compatibility for Firefox.
- The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the standard pattern of operation with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
- Adapted for display in popular browsers and for cell phone use.
Compliance with Standards
- All pages on this site are written in proper HTML5 code.
- The site is designed in contrasting colors that allow optimal use for visually impaired and color blind users.
- The content on the site is semantic. Contains titles, information tables, lists, paragraphs, standard links, form instructions, and image descriptions if they are significant.
- The forms on the site are accessible to screen readers and keyboard users.
- The size of the text on the site can be changed by using the keyboard CTRL + or by using the menu.
- The site is optimized for viewing on mobile devices (Versatile)
- The fonts on the site are sans serif - that is, there are no letter edges that interfere with the reading sequence.
- You can browse the site without CSS and get a proper result.
- The dynamic carousel format information can be stopped or activated using a keyboard / mouse.
How to operate the site using a keyboard
- Toggling / Repeatedly pressing the Tab key will take you through the various links on the page.
- Pressing Enter will activate the link.
- Pressing Tab will take you to the next link and pressing Shift + Tab will take you back to the previous link.
- In addition, the site allows you to use shortcut keys that enable you to quickly reach important pages or areas of the site.
- When browsing the site through the screen reader, Landmarks are used to mark major content areas on the site, and ARIA is used for complex applications such as the information carousel on the main pages, drop-down menus, and modals for displaying images, accordion content, and tabs.
- It should be noted that despite our efforts to make all website pages accessible, there may be sections that have not yet been made accessible.
- We are continuing with our efforts to improve website accessibility and facilitate its use for those with disabilities.
Channels for requests or suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
- If you have encountered a problem on the website, please report the problem using the site’s Contact Us form.
- If you find errors, or issues that do not comply with accessibility requirements, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 517.0131, and we will deal with the issue promptly.