Tel Aviv Hotel Association Website
Tel Aviv Hotel Association Website, is operated and managed by the Tel Aviv Hotel Association (a registered NGO) (the "Association" or "Website"), which is a body that incorporates about 85 hotels in the Tel Aviv metropolitan area (the "Hotels"), aiming to promote tourism in this region and to make information regarding the Hotels' operations accessible.
It is advisable to re-read this policy periodically in order to keep up with the changes which have occurred therein. The Association reserves the right to modify and/or update the provisions of this document at any time and with no advance notice.
The use of the masculine form is made for convenience purposes only, the provisions herein equally refer to both genders.
A. Information collected by us
- We also might collect certain information automatically. This information includes your IP address, the date and time you visited our Website, the hardware, software or browser you use, information on your computer's operating system, your language settings and so forth. We might also collect information about the pages displayed to you.
- If you use a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics, location information and so forth.
- Upon making a reservation, our system registers what means and what sites you used to make your reservation.
- These details are stored on the Website's database.
- It is possible that under certain circumstances the Website will use "Cookies" and other similar means, which are small files sent to your computer. These means are necessary for the regular and proper operation thereof, including for the collection of statistical data about the use of the Website, for the verification of details, for the adaptation of the Website to your personal preferences and for purposes of information security.
B. Use of the information
- Upon the delivery of your details to the Website, you hereby agree that the Website and/or anyone on behalf of the Website or under its authority will be permitted to contact you, whether via e-mail or by other means, and offer you advertising material about products and/or services and/or promotions and/or activities of the Website or its business partners and any other information which the Website believes the user will deem interesting by virtue of the use of the Website. The user has the choice, at any time, to be removed from the mailing list to which these messages are sent to and/or from the database of the Website by following the instructions attached to all messages sent. Also, you may at any time contact the Website and request that your details will be deleted from the database.
- In addition, the Website reserves the right to use the information collected for the purpose of supervision, monitoring, updating, improvement, drawing conclusions and for statistical purposes.
C. Users' Options
- The Website uses various means to maintain the confidentiality of the information stored thereon and the privacy of users. However, the Website cannot guarantee absolute hermetically sealed protection and that the information will not be exposed by malicious or deliberate action against the Website. If you do not want that information about you and/or your use of the Website will be saved, you are requested to avoid using the Website.
- If you do not want specific information about you to be saved, you are requested not to provide personal information and/or avoid using the services of the Website.
- If you wish to have details about you deleted, you may at any time contact the Website and request that your details be removed from the Website's database.
- If you do not wish to accept "Cookies" or if you do not want the Website to collect information about you, you can change the settings of the Internet browser you are using or alternatively stop using the Website. Please take into account that in such case, the operation of certain functions of the Website might be compromised.